Friday, July 31, 2009

Things I Love on Friday

  • I love the fact that I have NOTHING to do today.  Who knows what the day will bring!
  • I LOVE summer vacation.  I'm so glad that I'm a teacher, and even more glad that I reap the benefits of being off for the summer.  I do NOT miss going in to work early for band camp.
  • I love Fridays. 
  • I love the beautiful sleeping weather we've had, and the nice cool weather we've been having, for that matter.  It's been the perfect summer to be pregnant.
  • I love that Thor has been slightly calmer during the evening hours and doesn't seem to be trying to escape through my stomach.  Let's hope that's a sign.
  • I love payday.  
  • I love that there are great deals to go to Las Vegas right now.  I do NOT love the fact that I can't take advantage of them.  :(

1 comment:

Moder said...

Tina - I agree with your list of things to love on Friday - and I am adding that I Love following your blog!
My Thor guess is:
Date: August 8
Sex: Beautiful baby Girl!
Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 20"
Hope you and Mitch have a great weekend and you continue to feel good...