- I have been eating Dilly Bars like they are the last food on earth. Did you know that the signature curl is gone? What fun is eating a Dilly Bar when there is no curl to eat first? (Luckily, I have worked past this issue.) I urge you to check your local Dairy Queen to see if your Dilly Bars have curls.
- My house is finally starting to look like normal again. Two levels are clean, and the laundry is halfway done. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.
- Happy 32nd Anniversary to Pa and Mom Poke! Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate!
- I was watching "America's Got Talent" last night (and I've watched it a few other times, too), and I'm really annoyed by Nick Cannon. I'm also annoyed that he tries to drop Mariah Carey's name any chance he gets, and that one of her songs was playing in the background when someone was getting ready to go to Vegas. Nick Cannon sucks.
- I have been very thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having here in the Twin Cities. Today was a perfect day - cool in the morning, warm in the afternoon with a great breeze moving through the house. If only it would stay this way through August....
- Mitch cleaned the shower tonight, because our bathroom stunk like a bunch of college guys lived here. It smells so nice in there now!
- I hate folding laundry. There are two baskets sitting in the living room that are calling my name, but I'm ignoring them.
- I feel like I am singlehandedly keeping the toilet paper people in business. I will be so glad when I don't pee every 30 minutes.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Random Thoughts on a Thursday Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The best DQ in all the land still hand makes their original Dilly bars, complete with curl. All the other flavors they now carry (mint, cherry, butterscotch) come premade from DQ HQ and have no curl. It's a travesty, especially when combined with their discontinuation of the DQ chipper.
Also, Nick Cannon is a tool.
Also, also, I agree that folding laundry is one of the most boring and evil chores.
What's a DQ chipper???
It's bad enough that you can't get a dip top cone that isn't half melted...and now no curl on the Dilly bars!! I mean really!!
Who's Nick Cannon?? Is he Mariah Carrey's husband?
Inquiring minds want to know!!
What?!?! No chipper? I was unaware of this. While I'm on my DQ-bashing spree, I'll also point out that the name of the Mr. Misty has changed to the Artic Rush. Why would they change that? I'm going to have to have a conversation with the CEO about this.
Nick Cannon is indeed Mariah Carey's husband, and he is an idiot. And a Chipper was ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies, with chocolate chips around the ice cream. Delish!
And, if you're not getting a curl on your dipped cone, it's because the chocolate isn't heated correctly, or your maker is an idiot. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to work for the Dairy Queen. Life was so simple then....
Post a Comment