After taking a suggestion by the Mrs., our next selection in planning for baby Thor's arrival is the choice of snacks to pack for Mitch while I'm in labor. Here are the three options:
- #1 - Goldfish Crackers - these tasty treats are some of Mitch's favorites. Small, filling, and bland in case Mitch starts to feel sick to his stomach at the thought of watching this whole labor and delivery thing go down.
- #2 - Cossetta's Pizza - one of the staples in St. Paul, the restaurant is just mere blocks from the hospital. While I'm sure this is Mitch's top choice, I'm not sure if I'll tolerate him eating it in front of me when I can't have any of it.
- #3 - Maker's Mark Whiskey - Mitch might just need to take straight shots of this to make it.
As always, cast your vote in the comments section!
5 comments:
My vote is for both the whiskey and goldfish crackers... both could come in handy! Just as important - after Thor comes into the world, what will Mom want to eat and drink!?
I have to agree with Moder- Goldfish crackers and Whiskey is the way to go. I would suggest Patron, but I know you'd kill me for even thinking that, Tina! How about a cannoli from Cosetta's instead- they're delicious! I could eat one right now....
Maker's.
All three - the crackers to get him through this queasy moments, the Whisky for emergency use, and the pizza as as a celebratory meal once Thor arrives.
(PS - The General highly recommends Ho-Hos. I had to buy a second box before Shortcake was born because there were only three left by the time we left for the hospital.)
I would definitely go with the goldfish. The Flavor Blasted kind are awesome.
Post a Comment