Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Mitch!

Today Mitch finally joins me in the 30 club.  For his birthday, we went out in Minneapolis for dinner with his family.  

And no, that isn't the limo we took, but it sure was cool!

Anyway, I've been asking Mitch what he wanted to do for his birthday for a few days now, and he has yet to come up with any ideas.  I have told him that he can do whatever he wants.  So this is what he decided to do:

Sit on the couch in his letterman's jacket with his new Twins t-shirt (for Thor).  

Because very few pictures of Mitch have been posted to the blog recently, I found some classics in recent past (i.e., as long as I've had my digital camera) to share with our readers.  









Happy Birthday, Mitch.  I love you.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday, Mitch, and welcome to Club 30 where the beer is classier but you can't drink as much or as as often because babies don't believe in sleeping in & vegging out day after a good party.

Hope you had a great birthday weekend!

Pokmom said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!