Monday, July 27, 2009

Heard at Fifty Below Zero

The Scene:  our kitchen table, after cleaning up the dinner dishes and enjoying dessert:

Tina:  "I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach....."

Mitch:  "I'm gonna finish, because I'm a man, and a MAN finishes his brownie sundae!"
(said in all seriousness, while wearing a GI Joe t-shirt)

Tina:  almost spits out her iced tea.

4 comments:

TubaLady said...

I had no idea that brownie sundaes were a part of his "Man Card". Hilarious!

To the Very Soon Baby to Be:
GO THOR GO!!!! However, if you could just hold out a bit longer so that the napkin race proves me fruitful. :) Oh and yeah, keep your Mom (and Dad) as comfortable as possible.

Tina said...

TubaLady:

I'll do my best to make you happy with the gender and size and weight, but I'm not promising anything about staying in here until August 9. My mommy might not like that very much! Even though she's 2 1/2 weeks away from me being born, she wishes I would just come out today, since I can't get comfortable and keep moving and squirming around. I don't know why she's not happy - I'm trying to practice my musical skills on her bladder. You think SHE of all people would be supportive of that. Oh well. :)

-Thor

parker said...

I had a dream....

Aug 1
Baby Girl
Everyone healthy....

In my dream i was mad that it wasn't a boy on Aug 10

Tina said...

Ooh, Parker! That is exciting! Only time will tell....