Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not the Day

Well, yesterday's due date has come and gone, and still no Thor.  I am doing my best to be patient, to let nature just take its course, and to remain calm and relaxed.  Mitch and I have a fun afternoon planned - a trip to the library and a trip to yet another mall (in hopes to get Thor out).  I have a peach pie in the oven and fear that if this kid doesn't come out soon, that I might have a whole house full of baked goods (much to the delight of my family members, I'm sure!).  

Keep Mitch, Thor, and I in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I know every day past your due date feels more like 10,000 years than a mere 24 hours, but it will be here soon. Hang in there. Have you tried visualizing going into labor? Maybe that would kick start something! :)