Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guess What Gus-Gus is Getting for Christmas.....

Boston and Katie, you'll be so happy with this product for your pooch!  


Now, what to put on that talking dog tag.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gus will need a medium. Thanks.

Maybe by Christmas they'll come out with Cat Snuggies, too. We'll need 2 of those.

-Katie

Anonymous said...

You know, actually, Gus' birthday is next Wednesday, the 12th... would make a good b-day gift! Maybe Thor can share a birthday!!!!! :) Oh, cousins.

Did I just make your head explode calling them cousins :)

-Katie

Tina said...

I'm happy to know this. Now I can watch for Gus's birthday wish on Boston's weather forecast.

And so help me if I go into labor on the 12th. My head didn't explode, but I think you're a total loser. :)

Pokmom said...

thanks for the great x-mas idea!!!I can making the whole Boston family (all 5 of them) matching snuggies!!!!! I know i have plenty of U of I fleece laying around!!! or will it have to be white sox??