Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Update: Week 38 1/2

If you are expecting me to deliver little Thor this week, don't get your hopes up - the Dr. says that I haven't started to dilate yet.  Of course that doesn't mean I can't soon, but I had contractions all weekend and NOTHING.  Not one little centimeter.  My only hope is the full moon....and lots of walking.  

Until then, I'll find things to do to keep myself busy!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

A true story to help you keep your chin up: I had a friend that went in for a weekly appointment and was told she was not dilated at all & was told there was no promise of baby coming anytime soon. She delivered her baby (three weeks early) the next day.

(But I'm secretly hoping you'll hold out 'til the 11th!)

Pop Pop & Ann said...

Pop Pop isn't in the running any more. He really thought Thor would arrive on HIS birthday.