I can't believe how much she has changed in just 3 days!!!! i'll be up later today!!!.....i wish!! she needs a kiss from me every day!!!!!!! Can't believe how much i miss her!!!!
Giana definitely looks like a Mondelli. She is so wide awake in all those beautiful pictures. I especially like the one where she is having an in depth conversation with her doll. SO CUTE!!!!! -Wilma
Congratulations to the new and proud mom and dad. The waiting was well worth it wasn't it?? She is a beautiful baby and the name is absolutely perfect.
5 comments:
I can't believe how much she has changed in just 3 days!!!! i'll be up later today!!!.....i wish!! she needs a kiss from me every day!!!!!!! Can't believe how much i miss her!!!!
Giana definitely looks like a Mondelli. She is so wide awake in all those beautiful pictures. I especially like the one where she is having an in depth conversation with her doll. SO CUTE!!!!!
-Wilma
Wow! She does look like Mitch! Especially the one with the three of you on the couch!
I think maybe Giana will be similar to Shortcake in looks - a little bit of Tina, a little bit of Mitch, but still uniquely Giana!
Such a little sweetheart. Is she sleeping through the night yet? ;)
Congratulations to the new and proud mom and dad. The waiting was well worth it wasn't it?? She is a beautiful baby and the name is absolutely perfect.
Enjoy every second.
Love, Geebs
Post a Comment