This week I'll be taking rounds of hormones that will help soften the cervix, allowing it to open. Sometimes this will start contractions naturally, but if it doesn't, I'll be induced on Saturday morning, a day after I pass the 41-week mark.
At least there is an end day in sight. Mitch and I are really at the ends of our ropes with this waiting business, and while we know we just need to be patient, it doesn't make it any easier to do. We are beyond excited and ready to meet this (not-so) little person that we have created.
5 comments:
Sorry no baby yet. Hopefully Thor will join Baxter on the outside before the 22nd. "push 'em out, push 'em out, way out!!!!"
Pop Pop and Ann are anxiously waiting in Georgia this week.
I predict things will get moving by Wednesday. Does Thor not realize his parents are participating in a fantasy football draft on Sunday? Honestly, this kid is so inconsiderate!
Patience patience!! Miss Thor will come out when she's good and ready.....she's just letting you know that she is in control of this show!!!!
Mrs - I already thought about the draft....we'll have to see what the week brings.
Post a Comment