Saturday, August 29, 2009

Come On, People!

As I sit here at 5:30 in the morning, I am amazed that no one has posted a comment on this blog since I checked it the last time I was up at 2:30 this morning!  What is wrong, people?  Sleeping?  Get up!

Just a friendly reminder to those who do comment (which we love!) - keep all real names off, please, including last names.  We'll have an alias for Giana shortly - Mitch and I can't decide on one.  


13 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Since she's related to Pumpkin and Shortcake, and her name begins with "G", have you considered "Gumdrop"?

CalamityJr said...

Sorry - Punkin!!

The Mrs. said...

What about cannoli or tiramisu? Then you're continuing to honor her Italian heritage. Not that I'm knocking those awesome Polish roots, but Kielbasa isn't exactly fitting especially for a girl, you know?

Pop Pop & Ann said...

Great Pop Pop sent a package to "G" this morning. Something for next year, unless she hits an amazing growth spurt!

Pop Pop & Ann

CalamityJr said...

And then there's "Sweet Pea"...

Anonymous said...

My bad...I totally messed up with the name thing. Sorry!!
-Wilma

Pokmom said...

I do like sweet pea....must better than tank as Papoke suggested...!!

Anonymous said...

Southwest Florida is in favor of Tank!!

Anonymous said...

Papa Poke and "Anon" better stop being bullies.

Anonymous said...

I think I like gumdrop but sweetpea is cute too...Will be waiting for the blog name. SHE IS A CUTIE...Favorite pic so far, in bed looking at her stuffed animal I think she is having a converstation with him! Auntie M

Anonymous said...

How about "GG"...."great girl"? She is a beauty!

The Mrs. said...

What? No one is a fan of Tiramisu?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Tiramisu sound like a cute name for a Japanese baby....not Italian.