Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Babies!

Congrats to Colleen, Mitch's cousin, and her husband Eddie! They have a brand new baby boy, Evan, and both mom and baby are doing well. This is their first, and I'm sure they are beyond excited.
Evan

Tonight we also found out that our good friends Ron and Nicole also had their second, Ronnie Jr., early this evening, and everyone there is great, too! Ronnie was 6 lbs 15 oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long.

Ronnie Jr. Jr. and mom!

We couldn't be happier for everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought our names were Fred and Wilma? (hehe)

Tina said...

Don't worry, Wilma - we didn't forget your blog names. Or those of Bam-Bam and Pebbles. (Or is it Fred Jr.? I'll have to think about that...) But we had to give you good props for your hard work and beautiful new baby! We are so happy for you!