Saturday, May 9, 2009

Letter from the Womb Part II

Dear Pa Poke, 

Mommy, Daddy and I are so proud of you!  We can't believe that you have been smoke-free for almost a whole month now.  I know this is a hard thing for you, and even harder because of all the weather I hear you're having.  It's always a beautiful 98.6 degrees where I'm at! I know that I am part of the reason you decided to do this, and I am so happy that you won't be stinky now or out of breath when you chase me around the farm.  Mommy and Daddy say that even though your lifestyle has been "unhealthy" so far, with all the vices and farm chemicals and sun exposure, that you were going to live to be 104.  Now who knows how long you'll live to torture them and spoil me!!

We are proud of you.  Keep up the good work.  I'll be wishing for good weather so that you can have a good crop and buy me lots of toys.  

Love, Thor

P.S.  Don't kill Grama, OK?

2 comments:

Pa Poke said...

Dear Thor,
I guess the reason for quitting smoking is purely selfish, I just want more time to enjoy you and watch you become a great farmer like me. So when you are ready, so will the farm.

Pa Poke

The Mrs. said...

If that isn't the sweetest exchange between an unborn baby and his grandpa...

Way to go, Pa Poke! We're proud of you too!!!