So, on the Today show, a new bath product for babies was advertised. The "Tummy Tub" is from Europe, and it is all the rage over there. Apparently it re-creates the comfort of the womb when babies are bathed, keeping them in the fetal position and calmer until about 6 months old. They are selling the product in the US now. Here's what it looks like:
Is it just me, or does this kid looks like he's ready to be cooked?
3 comments:
it looks like a laundry basket.....the kitchen sink would work just as well, putting a towel in the bottom to keep her from slipping....it has worked for years and i probably have pictures of me or several of my siblings being bathed in the sink as babies.
Mmm...baby. It's what's for dinner! :) I have to agree with Pokmom- while I understand the thought process, it does look weird. I seem to remember my mom giving me and my brother baths in the sink when we were each a baby- I would think that would be easier and serve the same purpose.
How on earth do you fit your hands in there to wash the baby??? And how do you wash their hair...turn them upside down in the thing?? It doesn't seem very logical or user friendly...but then again...I'm old!! I vote for the sink too!!
Jersey Girl
Post a Comment