.....they solidified it on Boston's news broadcast today. I particularly liked the matching aprons, and also love the fact that they can't get through the segment without arguing! Enjoy!
Awesome! Mom Johnston has always used cottage cheese in her lasagna as well...and now I do too!! Love the cooking on TV--way to go! Tina, I've enjoyed watching your pregnancy stages! =) JD in GC
Hilarious. The matching aprons were a-freaking-dorable. Will this become a weekly series? If so, may I suggest The Mrs.' Famous Pizza Casserole as your next dish? Sure, it's another pasta dish but a crowd favorite, I assure you.
2 comments:
Awesome! Mom Johnston has always used cottage cheese in her lasagna as well...and now I do too!! Love the cooking on TV--way to go! Tina, I've enjoyed watching your pregnancy stages! =)
JD in GC
Hilarious. The matching aprons were a-freaking-dorable. Will this become a weekly series? If so, may I suggest The Mrs.' Famous Pizza Casserole as your next dish? Sure, it's another pasta dish but a crowd favorite, I assure you.
Great job, Kate & Boston!
Post a Comment