Monday, April 20, 2009

I Caved


Katie and Boston were up to visit us this weekend, and I think the sole purpose for Katie's visit was to get a long-begged-for belly rub.  When they first arrived Thursday night, immediately Katie's eyes went to the belly, and she giggled uncontrollably for at least the first 12 hours.  On Saturday morning, I finally let her have what she had so patiently waited for.  

First, there was the laying of the ground rules - one hand only on the belly, no pressing her face up to it, no poking, and it could stay there for only ten seconds.


Once she understood the rules (and giggled for about another minute), she went in for the kill.


As you can see, she was just a little bit excited.


A close-up of the rub:


- and a SUPER close up.


I think that made her entire year.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm giggling again just reliving it through the pictures.

Seriously made my year. I'm still on a high.

-Kate

Pokmom said...

I am so impressed that she was so patient..the younger Kate first words would have been Hiiwanttorubyourbelly she must have come with a big bribe!!!a

hope you had a good visit..

and...did anyone else think you two look a little twin-like there? except for the belly of course!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes to Pokemom. Auntie M

You both look great!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that Tina was
Katie...it took me a few minutes to realize who was who. I think it's Tina's cool new haircut!!
And maybe the baby bump!!!

Love, Jersey Girl