Dr. Martin: I'm on the fence. Normally, I would say no. With her being pregnant, it gives me pause. She should definitely carry some hand sanitizer with her and use it religiously.
Mitch: Do those masks work or is it a useless precaution?
Dr. Martin: They work, so long as you NEVER take them off around the public. i.e. think of it as a condom for your mouth and think of the flu as an STD. The mask ONLY works while it is on.
3 comments:
Ok, so now I will be breaking out into fits of giggling every time I see someone wearing one of those masks. Thanks Dr. Martin! Your pearls of wisdom are priceless.
i think better safe than sorry...Tina should wear the mask at the airport and in the plane!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I heard them say on TV that the flu bugs can go right through the masks...people just stay away from you because they think that you have the virus.
Who do you believe??!!
Jersey Girl
Post a Comment