Chateau Tina & Mitch has been hopping with visitors this month, and it's been great to see friends and family.
First up: Tuba Lady and Rachel, who were here at the beginning of the month during spring break. It was such a great trip, because we really just relaxed and ate (and ate, and ate), but we did venture out a few times, once to go to THE Mall. Tuba Lady was so excited to see LegoLand.

Rachel was even more excited to pose next to this Star Wars guy - and yes, she's grabbing his butt.

Here are both of them enjoying a meal at the restaurant that it seems we always go to when we're together - Buffalo Wild Wings.

And as a housewarming/baby gift, the two of them were kind enough to give us a Diaper Genie - hell yeah!

Mitch was so proud once he got it all put together.
Later in the month, we were visited by Katie and Boston for a long weekend. We did lots of tourist-y stuff so they could check out the Twin Cities (and so we could convince them to move up here). Here they are at the rooftop bar at the Liffey in Saint Paul.

We were fortunate to have Twins tickets for Saturday night, and before that we had explored Minneapolis, including Brit's Pub, where Boston got his drink on. Ah, I love Drunk Boston - he's so much fun!

And the two of them at the game. So cute!

Good times. May and June are open, people, so get your reservations in soon!
4 comments:
Two comments:
1) I am holding up 2 fingers in that photo because #2 goes in the Diaper Genie.
2) I need to stop making goofy faces in every picture.
I was thinking (and you know that's never a good sign)...
You say Mitch is going to be gone during the month of June. I am done with school at the beginning of June. The General's vacation starts in the middle of June. My contact with the airlines says he can get me a round trip ticket to MSP for less than $80.
Hmmmm....
Addendum: The General's vacation being key because that means there's a much better chance that I could travel solo.
(HOLLA!)
Mrs - I'll be in IL on June 15, and staying for at least a week or so. Already booked my ticket! But, if you're looking for a getaway (that isn't when I'll be in IL), get on that plane! We can do some serious shopping!
Post a Comment