Mom: This week I have grown an enormous amount. The baby has gone from a bump to a full-out belly! I know I'll continue to get bigger and bigger, but I'm always amazed at how big I am! (And as always, Mitch continues to remind me, "You're only going to get bigger!") Because I am so big now, I cannot wear any of my old clothes. They got packed up yesterday, and now my part of the closet is quite sad. I did some good shopping to try to fill it up, though! This week was the first week that I have become uncomfortable sleeping at times, and so I'm using an extra pillow to hug and keep me from flopping back and forth all night. It's not so easy to roll over when you've got the extra weight in front! We have our first ultrasound on Tuesday, and we are both really excited to see what this baby looks like.
Dad: Mitch has won the "Should we find out the sex of the baby?" argument. We won't know until August. He also has become great at helping me out of our couch, the bed, off the floor.....and for the first time last week I sent him out to get food, which he readily did. What a guy!
2 comments:
Stay strong Mitch!! It's so much more exciting to wait!!!!
If you want to have your doctor write the gender on a note, seal it, and send it to me and The General we PROMISE we'll keep it a secret.
More belly pictures, please!
Post a Comment