Friday, April 10, 2009

Job Search is OVER!

I finally got a real (i.e. permanent) job in downtown St. Paul!

No more boring temp work! I don't want to say exactly where I'll be working (for Internet privacy reasons), but I will say that if you haven't paid what you owe the government then you might hear from me. :)

3 comments:

The Big Poke said...

Now remember our talk when we were up there last. If I need to send you $5.00 to keep you on retainer then I will.

Pokmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
we are so excited for you both!!!!
What a way to start out a great weekend!!!! ENJOY!!!

The Mrs. said...

You'll overlook the fact that The General and I are cutting it dangerously close to the April 15th deadline, right cos?

So happy for you both - a big hearty congratulations from all of us at One Carbon Hill!

(PS - Do I see the life of a stay-at-home mom in Tina's future?)