Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Latest in Cute

I apologize for not posting pictures sooner, but surprisingly, babies take up a lot of time in your day.  Who knew?  :)  Here's a little of what we've been up to here at Fifty Below Zero - 

Gizmo is enjoying some "tummy time" on her Boppy, which she is getting quite good at.  Her head control for a little bitty is pretty impressive!

The next series of pictures were taken on Sunday.  Mitch got her dressed, and here's what she came down in:

We call that her "clamming" outfit - she's ready for a day of sand, surf, and crab-catching at the Cape.  Or is it "the Cod"?  I'll check on that.  

Gizmo likes the outfit without the hat, as you can see by the difference in expressions on her face...


And we're not quite sure what she's doing here, but it looks like she's had a bit too much fun at her day at the beach:

We'll need to stage an intervention soon, I fear.

Luckily, we have some "girly" outfits for Gizmo to wear, and here she is modeling her cute blue gingham dress:


And, in true parent fashion, here are pictures of Gizmo in the buff.  The child loves to lay naked on her changing table, and she makes the most animated faces while she enjoys her diaper and outfit changed:




She's also excited to see Gramma and Pa Poke and Aunt Winnie tomorrow, and thankful that Grandma Jersey Girl came over to play today!  (Mommy is thankful, too!)

8 comments:

The Mrs. said...

It's not to late to catch a ride to MN, right? Love her - she is just too sweet.

Katie said...

I can not handle looking at those pics and not getting in the car with everyone tomorrow. I'm seriously losing it right now.

I can't tell what I love more - the clamming outfit or the nude pics. Awesome.

Aunt Cathy said...

What a cutie pie. I love babies. Ma Poke was so excited to be heading your way tomorrow. Pa Poke has his working hat ready.

Jersey Girl said...

Keep the cameras charged...I'm seeing some real smiles in these pictures and earlier...that have nothing to do with gas!! Gizmo actually smiled when she heard Tina's voice!! Way to go tiny missy!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to snuggle with her! Auntie M. She is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she is SO adorable! Excited for you and everyone coming to see you. And know that there are angels keeping watch over you all. fairy godmother

Parker said...

She is adorable!

Munchkin said...

you two do ok work :)