You are OUT OF SHAPE. You should not be so sore after a mere 45-minute walk yesterday. I know you've been spoiled in the last nine months with all sorts of sweets and fattening goodies and have done really nothing but lay around, but your time is over. That sweet tooth of yours has left quite the spare tire around my waist and it needs to be gone, pronto. You've got only three weeks before you need to be in your work pants, so I suggest you suck it up and get used to the fact that I will be punishing you daily. No whining allowed.
Oh yeah, and those sweets? Better like the taste of fruit, buddy, because that's all the sweet you'll be getting.
Love, Tina
7 comments:
You better work,
work it girl,
do your thing on the runway.
Work, turn to the left.
Work, now turn to the right.
Work, sashay shante.
OK girl, you had your baby, and I quit smoking. Let's go to it and get sexy again. I'm game if you are to work together. I'm challenging you right now to lose 20 pounds. That's right, here in front of everybody in blogoshpere.
I'll have my 20 gone by the wedding, how about you. Love ya and please send Gramma Poke home.
PA POKE
Martin - is it sad that I have that song on a MTV Party To Go CD that I still listen to while I work out? Or empowering?
Pa - I'm already Gettin' Jiggly With It on the Mrs' blog, so 24 pounds is the goal by the wedding. Think you can keep up, old man? And having Gramma Poke here has only made me realize we need a full-time nanny. She's staying because she's cheap labor. Sorry.
Pa Poke, I can easily add you to the Operation Less Jiggly Team. Bring it!
Tina,
Your full time nanny will be home from KC in another week!!Until then Grandma Jersey Girl will try and help out as much as she can!!
Getting less Jiggly with it is certainly a good start.... but I'm thinking it's time for the Fatty Fat Challenge to start back up again....
Katie - I would win. I have way more weight to lose than you. BUT, if you'd like to set yourself up for failure, go for it.
Post a Comment