Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cute Pics

For our loyal readers - be ready for this blog to be flooded with baby pictures.  We'll return to our regular writing someday, but for now, we just want to show the girl off.  Here's the latest batch of cute coming out of Minnesota.











7 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That second to last picture is TOTALLY birth announcement material. What a cutie.

Tina said...

That's what I was going for!

The Mrs. said...

I can't stop coming back here to look at those pictures. Please send me that second to last one immediately - I must have it on my refrigerator pronto!

The Bride said...

I completely agree with the 2nd to last being the best... however, I'm not one to choose when such a cute/adorable baby is posing!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, the picture everyone is talking about is actually my desktop background at work. I do no work all day so as to not cover her beautiful face with e-mails or other assorted crap.

-Aunt Katie

Pokmom said...

i kind of like the 3rd from last ...it shows her cute little mouth more.....either is a winner....also love love (just because) the pic with her pulling the wrap towel over her head. just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to know why Mitch looks like he is dressed for winter in that one picture. I think Mitch needs to visit the girls in southwest Florida.