Minnesota. What!
AWESOME! BTW, way to make Gizmo have a complex - her loving family just standing around laughing at her while she struggles away. And of course, videotaping is so others can laugh as well. Do we have to do this to all women in our family?
Child abuse.
I thought the same thing, Katie! Looks like Gizmo is already a mover and a shaker.
Beware, when you post videos like this, it makes me want to run across the street, scoop Gizmo up, and bring her home with me...:)
Gizmo was just doing a dance of appreciation for us giving her a bath, and was perfectly content and happy. :)
She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. Gramma PokeHow's the other Gramma Poke doing? I am sure Gizmo is getting plenty of hugs and kisses!
That little girl is so precious! I think I see a Rockettes kickline in her future!
Work those abs, girl!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AWESOME!
BTW, way to make Gizmo have a complex - her loving family just standing around laughing at her while she struggles away. And of course, videotaping is so others can laugh as well. Do we have to do this to all women in our family?
Child abuse.
I thought the same thing, Katie! Looks like Gizmo is already a mover and a shaker.
Beware, when you post videos like this, it makes me want to run across the street, scoop Gizmo up, and bring her home with me...:)
Gizmo was just doing a dance of appreciation for us giving her a bath, and was perfectly content and happy. :)
She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. Gramma Poke
How's the other Gramma Poke doing? I am sure Gizmo is getting plenty of hugs and kisses!
That little girl is so precious! I think I see a Rockettes kickline in her future!
Work those abs, girl!
Post a Comment