Saturday, September 26, 2009

I've Got a Long Way To Go - Part Two

Dear Body,

Don't get used to those two cupcakes I gave you today.  Diet re-starts again tomorrow.  Damn you carrot cake cupcake!

Love, Tina

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

This post has me dangerously close to making some carrot cake cupcakes of my own. If I thought someone else would help me eat them I'd be in the kitchen breaking out the mixer right now.

I did just take the girls on a two mile trail walk while pushing a stroller uphill. Maybe I need to reward myself...yum!

Tina said...

Gizmo and I just did a 45-minute walk, too - I need to burn those cupcakes off!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tina,
Don't be so hard on yourself, or me. We just spent 41+ weeks nourishing a baby and giving birth to Giana! That's a big job!
Signed,
Your body (via Lizzie McGuire)

Anonymous said...

OK Cake Eaters, no more beer in the fridge, that's how serious I am. And I just picked 15 gallons of apples off the tree. Plenty of nourishing food here.
Pa Poke

The Mrs. said...

I bet those apples would taste great in the form of a warm apple crisp topped with vanilla ice cream...