Monday, March 9, 2009

Writing on the Wall

I had a meeting with my principals today after hearing rumors of the proposed new schedule for next year....no job for me planned.  It's not official yet, but I'd say it's 95% sure that I'm out for next year.  Still a couple of tricks up my sleeve that could keep me in....but it's not good, people.  Short of a miracle, that pink slip will show up in about two weeks.  If only I could drown my sorrows in a few margaritas.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I;ll drink some margarites for you!! Don't worry..put it all in God's hands..he will provide!!! You are way to talented not to teach! There is something better out there just waiting for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pokmom. God will watch over all of you. Put your trust in him! Auntie M

The Mrs. said...

They're crazy for letting you go. They don't know what they're going to miss.

Anonymous said...

AUGH. So sorry! Their loss. You'll make it work and figure something/somewhere out. You've done it before, you can do it again!! (But hopefully not again after that!)