Mom: In the last few days I've come to the realization that I'm probably going to need the epidural. My back's been sore, and my stomach has felt just a little weird due to stretching muscles and expanding body parts. I have grandiose thoughts about having a natural childbirth because it's supposedly better for the baby and for me, but let's be honest, people. We all know me. I am a total wimp. I hate pain. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm already starting to psych myself up for that needle. Yikes. I'm also amazed at how much different my body looks every week. The baby is really starting to grow now, and I'm even bigger than I was last week. (I'll post more pics soon).
I have a busy week coming up, so I'm hoping that my energy will hold up enough so I can get done everything I need to - lessons, accompanying, teaching, and my teacher certification tests are this week. I'll be glad when this week is over!
Dad: Mitch does a great job of reminding me when I complain about being uncomfortable or getting big that "it's just going to get worse". He takes such good care of me. I do love the fact that he does more around the house. Or maybe he's just doing more because I've become a complete and utter slob and he has to constantly pick up after me.
2 comments:
You should be feeling those little flutters soon (and no, I'm not talking about gas)!
When one doesn't want to live in sqaulor, one must pick up after pregnant woman. It's on old proverb.
Post a Comment