Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Letters from the Womb

Dear Mrs., 

I cannot thank you enough for all of the wonderful baby items you gave to my mom and dad.  They will certainly need them all, as I don't think they're going to have a clue as to what to do with me when I arrive in August.  I'm especially excited about the baby chair, I know mom is going to put me in that thing for hours!  I am so lucky to have a great cousin like you.  Tell Shortcake, Punkin, and the General hello for me.

Love, Thor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Grama and Pa Poke,

I love my new room!  The paint color is great, and the new trim and doors look so fresh and new.  It will look even better once the new window is installed and the new crib and bedding from Grama and Grampa M. are put into the room.  All my grandparents are so great!  I know you guys worked really hard to make it nice for me, and I am thankful for that.  I know my mom and dad are excited about it, too, because they sure couldn't do that by themselves!  See you in August!

Love, Thor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Grama M, 

Thanks for bringing over those Lemon Chalet cookies that the Girl Scouts were selling.  Man, do I love when my mom eats, like ten of those things at a time!  You girls really know what I like.  Maybe I can eat them by myself in a year or so when I have teeth?

Love, Thor    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to be able to help, just wish I could have done more. Maybe next time up we can build a treehouse, somthing that will make the neighbors envious.

Anonymous said...

Cute Post. Auntie M

Jersey Girl said...

Thor,
As soon as you have teeth, Grama M.will buy you whatever cookies you want!!!