The baby has moved. And I felt it.
Yesterday as I was writing up the Baby Update for the blog, I felt something funny inside. I sat quietly, ruled out indigestion and gas, and sat quietly again. And again, I felt a weird, gurgle-flutter.
Later last night, when I was laying down to fall asleep, I felt it again. That weird, flutter-gurgle feeling.
And again this morning.
I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and asked if it's normal that I would feel the baby already, and she said that's definitely what it is. Although it will be pretty sporadic when I feel Thor, by the end of the month his movements should be pretty consistent.
Mitch's response? "It's really in there! OMG!"
I'd say that pretty much sums it up.
6 comments:
OMG!!!! I can't wait to see you and rub your belly (You promised me just one) I remember that first "fluttering, it is such a great moment!!!
And it's official. I'm crying.
Will you indulge me this one thing and tell Baby Thor that his soon-to-be-favorite second cousin loves him so much? ;)
Would Thor be a he? I am seeing John Deere Green everything! Auntie M
I mean REALLY is the baby a HE?
We aren't finding out if it's a boy or a girl. We just thought that Thor Svenson or Sven Thorson made great names and Thor stuck as the baby's nickname.
My psychic powers are totally pointing toward a boy. I was right on both Jill & Kristin and my overall record is rather impressive.
I second (and third) the OMG!!!
Post a Comment