Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vegas = Warm

This is the week that we would normally be flying to Las Vegas for a long weekend, but we decided to stay home this year and save money. I only bring this up because the wind chill is currently -33 degrees here and the weekend forecast for Las Vegas is sunny and 62. That means it would feel 95 degrees warmer there!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I hate you for posting this - I'm very sad now!

The Mrs. said...

Really, would Vegas be any fun if you couldn't enjoy the beverages?

Anonymous said...

I would like to report that on Thursday morning we will be probably nearing your blog name with a wind chill of -30. thirtybelowzero.blogspot.com

Tina said...

SouthCove - Wind Chills of -30? Honey, the AIR TEMP here tomorrow morning is going to be -20. No sympathy from me yet!

And Mrs, I don't think Vegas would be NEARLY as fun without all of the free drinks. That's half the fun - enjoying those gigantic yards of margaritas!

Anonymous said...

Hey, us with sensitive body temperatures are suffering here! We're not hardened Minnesotans like you!