Mom: I have been feeling pretty tired this week, as I've been busy with private lessons, tap dance class (pics coming soon!), and we had company this weekend (also pics to come). I'm also getting a cold....so I'm considering staying home from work a day this week to ensure that a full-blown cold doesn't happen. I'm allowed to do that, right?
Dad: Mitch was a riot to watch with Peanut, our five-year old visitor this weekend, as he's spent time with kids before, but not every waking moment for three days. He did such a great job of being attentive to her and entertaining her. He needs to work on not laughing when she throws a tantrum, though (even though it was pretty funny). He's going to be a great dad!
6 comments:
Tap dancing? I love tap dancing!! BTW, I love the updates on which foods you can't handle...makes me feel less sad about my tomato allergy.
Can you take Zicam? Check with your doctor because it's AMAZING at knocking out colds. The General swears by it.
I think getting some extra rest is a great idea - don't let yourself get too run down!
such a busy week!!!do make sure you get enough rest!!! glad Mike is getting in some practice....we watched Shortcake and Punkin for just a few hours and we were exhausted!!!!!! and they good, we're just not use to the bussiness!!! we need lots more practice before August!!!! also, i hope you have antibacterial wipes in your car and at work and all times!! they help a lot!!
From all the exclamation point, I'd swear Auntie TV Star wrote that last comment. It must be genetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use my exclamation points only when necessary, thank you very much. It just so happens, they are necessary at least 75% of the time.
!!!!!
Your child will no doubt love me and my use of exclamation points :)
Pokmom, we can totally make your babysitting dreams come true before the big day in August. The girls are still talking about how much fun they had at "Keef and Maywee's" house.
Post a Comment