Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shout-Out to the Poke Fam

Congratulations to my cousin Jenny, who is marrying Jake today!  (By the time I'm posting this, I bet they're already married.)  I wish the two of you and Tre a lifetime of happiness and love.  Sadly, Mitch and I decided we wouldn't make the trip (three times in three months is A LOT of time in the car), and am missing spending time with the Poke clan.  I'm counting on the Mrs. to fill me in on details and take lots of pics!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Wedding receptions with children in tow = bummed out parents who quickly found themselves ready to get their drink on. From the looks of things I'm guessing tonight's reception is going to be AWESOME.

Sadly the OCH clan were out the door before dinner was served. Punkin was rapidly approaching meltdown mode so we packed up and had a hearty meal at McDonald's. Girls were in bed by 7:30.

We really rock the night life. And we all missed you too!