Sunday, December 14, 2008
The Perfect Sunday
I love wintertime, when it gets cold and you just stay cozy indoors. (Please don't hold that first line against me when I claim to hate winter in January). Today was the perfect mix of work and relaxation. While Mitch and I both woke up early to see my mom off, he surfed the web while I took a three-hour nap on the couch. After waking up and eating waffles, I watched a movie and Mitch got a roaring fire going in the fireplace, which heated the house quite nicely! We need the heat, because it was raining, then turned to snow today, and the temperature is dropping quickly. Tomorrow's high is something ridiculous like 2 degrees. Awesome. Anyway, we had some lunch, did more lounging and reading, wrapped some Christmas presents, did some treadmill work (can't forget about the Fatty-Fat Challenge in the midst of all the lounging!), watched some football and showered late in the afternoon. We had dinner and now are lounging on the couches for the rest of the night. Could it be a more perfect day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment