Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MEA - The Most Wonderful Conference in the World

In Minnesota, the education world stops in the middle of October for MEA - the Minnesota Teacher's Education Association state conference, which is held in the Twin Cities.  All schools have (at least) two days off so that teachers can attend this conference.  

Since this is all new to me, I began to ask questions:
1.  What type of events are at the conference?
2.  How do I sign up to go?
3.  Do I need to go for the entire time?

My questions were answered:
1.  I'm not really sure - education stuff.
2.  You don't need to sign up, because no one goes.
2.  Again, no one goes.

So, we have two days off to attend a conference that I don't have to go to?  Awesome!  Here's to the MEA!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

There you go tempting me again with reasons to move to Minnesota...