Happy Halloween from the Unseasonably-Warm Northland!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute Cute!!! i bet that was hard to work in today!!!Mitch could pass for one of the Mario Brothers with that mustache!!!!!! have a good and safe time tonight!!! Love & miss you!!!!!!!!
OMG! First of all, I was totally going to suggest the purple balloons as a bunch of grapes but I thought I had offered to many to begin with. You can read my mind all the way from Minnesota!
And Mitch, while I'm highly impressed that you found the EXACT Magnum P.I. shirt, you really need to be authentic with the 'stach.
3 comments:
Cute Cute!!! i bet that was hard to work in today!!!Mitch could pass for one of the Mario Brothers with that mustache!!!!!! have a good and safe time tonight!!! Love & miss you!!!!!!!!
I knew that fake mustache wasn't right.
OMG! First of all, I was totally going to suggest the purple balloons as a bunch of grapes but I thought I had offered to many to begin with. You can read my mind all the way from Minnesota!
And Mitch, while I'm highly impressed that you found the EXACT Magnum P.I. shirt, you really need to be authentic with the 'stach.
You guys look great!
Post a Comment