Minnesota. What!
That is, unless the Minnesota Bar Examiners made a mistake and posted my number on the website incorrectly. If they did then that's just mean.
[UPDATE: I received my official letter and I passed for sure. YAHOO!!!!!]
Sent via BlackBerry
YAH!!!! Congratulations!!!!!-Kate
OF COURSE YOU DID!!!!!WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHA-CHING!!!!The (extended) Poke clan finally has their family attorney. I'll expect a steep discount.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We're so happy for (both of) you!
Awesome! That's great news guys....and I need to talk to you about a couple tickets...
Way to go Mike! We're so proud of you!!
Congratulations...Auntiem
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAH!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
-Kate
OF COURSE YOU DID!!!!!WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHA-CHING!!!!
The (extended) Poke clan finally has their family attorney. I'll expect a steep discount.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We're so happy for (both of) you!
Awesome! That's great news guys.
...and I need to talk to you about a couple tickets...
Way to go Mike! We're so proud of you!!
Congratulations...Auntiem
Post a Comment