Of course, I did not watch a movie. I did not stay in my jammies. It was not a relaxing day (with the exception of the cookies). I had to run, then organize and clean the house before my roommates come home from their vacation this weekend. (Mitch and I.....ok, I......am significantly messier than our roomies). I had to start planning the school year and figure out which insurance policy was going to be the best for the least amount of money. I had to call the realtor and arrange our meetings for tomorrow. I did laundry. And tonight Mitch and I will go out to find the perfect housewarming gift for my sister- and brother-in-law, who we'll help move into their new home tomorrow. And find something wonderful for our niece, who will be starting kindergarten next week.
Here's to hoping that the next gloomy day will be a little more relaxing. Or the next sunny day. I'm not that particular.
2 comments:
"And tonight Mitch and I will go out to find the perfect housewarming gift for my sister- and brother-in-law, who we'll help move into their new home tomorrow."
Uh...the timing of this confuses me, because I'm pretty sure that already happened AND we drinks at Murphy's...no?
We have more than one sister- and brother-in-law, Doctor. This time it's in MN.
Post a Comment