Or as I like to call it: Live From A Desk That Is So Small You Want To Destroy It Like Michael Bolton And The Fax Machine In Office Space.
But really, that name was too long so I settled for the short version.
Fantasy Baseball Update:
My team has been staging a dramatic late season push for the playoffs. In 11th place (out of 12) at the All-Star break, I've put together a streak of wins that is nothing short of miraculous. I haven't checked it today, because I try to keep my work usage of The Internets to a minimum, but as of yesterday I was in the 6th and final playoff spot with only 1 week left in the regular season. All the other team owners should be shaking in their boots because my boys have been getting it done with 3 starting pitchers and a shortstop all on the DL. Good luck to me on bringing home a worthless league title! (No trophy or prize money, it's a free league)
The weather this morning was a little chilly, in the low to mid 50's when I left for work at 7 am. Today's FOREcast is sunny and 79 degrees with a chance of putting an offer down on a house.
No comments:
Post a Comment