Thursday, August 28, 2008

Going Once, Going Twice......SOLD!

Good news everyone!  Our offer has been accepted!!!! Mitch and I will soon be the proud owners of our second home!  It was an intense day and a half of negotiating and waiting, and "our" house will soon be ours.  

Stay tuned for pictures, hopefully that will be posted tomorrow, of the new digs.  I first must go to the state fair (also very blogworthy - I'm sure you can hardly wait) and finish getting things ready at school (I am SO not ready for the first day).  A month ago I was struggling to find something to blog about and something to do - now I have too many things at once!  Such is life.

A house!  A house!  A house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to the pictures. The other Auntie M.

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations, Mitch & Tina! Good things come to those who wait.

Unknown said...

I await a description of my new man-cave...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
Do i get to pick the color for my room????????????
ps to "the other AuntieM...you can have that great name...we can almost swap names from the other blog!!