If you've seen Mitch lately, you know that he's been growing his hair out since...well, since a long time. Christmastime, or maybe even before that. It all started with him wanting a "grown-up" haircut, and used Patrick Dempsey's beautiful locks for inspiration. After only two or three haircuts since the beginning of the year, here's what it looked like last night -
Clearly, he has missed the Dempsey boat. After it was suggested that he change his hair to a more manageable (and less out-of-control) 'do by me and his parents, he decided to get a hair cut. (Thank goodness). Here's what he looks like now -
Ah, back to the Hottie Mitch I once knew in college.
I managed to squeeze in a trip to the salon in my very-overbooked schedule of working out, lunching, and shopping -
Now we are ready for our driver's license pictures on Friday!
2 comments:
Cute! Sorry, Mitch, but I agree with Tina that you missed the McDreamy boat. You look younger with short hair!
Hello, TINA! Mitch, I miss the buzz cut...
Post a Comment