Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today, Gizmo.....

  • has decided that her high chair is her "throne".  Why must she fill her pants during a meal?
  • learned how to purchase with coupons.  Can anyone say "40% off at Baby Gap"?  Hell yes.  Gizmo will be rocking her very first jean jacket this fall.  And I have coupons for every Wednesday this month.  I already know what I'm buying her next Wednesday.
  • has decided that she doesn't eat fruit.  This is an ongoing battle - she won't eat hardly any of it, whether it's fresh, cooked, or Gerber.  The girl loves her carbs.  Suggestions, anyone?
  • demonstrated how to be nonchalant in Sears.  These two cute girls were trying to play with her while we were waiting in line, and she very casually would look at them, then play with her sippy cup and stick her foot out of the stroller, then repeat the process.  
  • got soaked while running from the mall to the car in a downpour.  It hadn't let up in ten minutes.  What a mess.
  • has probably outgrown her infant car seat.  Time to buy a new one!  Again, suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try giving her the fruit at first, when she's the hungriest.
This is probably just a phase that will pass soon.
Hang in there, Mama!!!

The Mrs. said...

Keep trying. Eventually she might start liking them again. As far as car seats, we've been happy with our Graco convertibles, but I've always secretly pined for one of those fancy shmancy Britax seats. They looks so comfy and luxurious, and I have also heard they are among the safest.