Haha, yesterday I was at Pokmom's house having dinner, and she said, "Gizmo's 11 months today!" And I said, "No, she's not." And she insisted she was right. What kind of Grama doesn't know her granddaugter's birthday....
Just kidding mom!
If you were wondering, Gus's second birthday is August 12th... :)
I know Gizmo's birthday!! i thought yesterday was the 23rd....you knew that Katie! i hope you choked on the fresh peach pie i sent home with you! (sure Matt got it)
6 comments:
nope, it doesn't
I agree! Auntie M
Happy eleven months birthday, Gizmo!!!! almost a year...where has the time gone?? can't wait for you to come in a couple of weeks!!!
You're a day early Pokmom.
Haha, yesterday I was at Pokmom's house having dinner, and she said, "Gizmo's 11 months today!" And I said, "No, she's not." And she insisted she was right. What kind of Grama doesn't know her granddaugter's birthday....
Just kidding mom!
If you were wondering, Gus's second birthday is August 12th... :)
I know Gizmo's birthday!! i thought yesterday was the 23rd....you knew that Katie! i hope you choked on the fresh peach pie i sent home with you! (sure Matt got it)
Post a Comment