Monday, July 26, 2010

Definition of a Major Ass-Bag

The Scene:  Target, Monday evening, 6:30pm.  I am quickly running to pick up baby necessities - diapers, wipes, formula, and Diaper Genie refills - between piano lessons.

Description of Ass-Bag:  late twenties, Tires Plus black polo shirt, black pants.

Initial Contact With Ass-Bag:  I pull into the parking lot and immediately see a front row spot.  I navigate to the spot and am ready to pull in when Ass-Bag whips his silver Camaro into the spot.  I fume and park on the other side of his Camaro.  

Continuing Contact:  Ass-Bag and I are walking into Target at about the same time, although I am slightly ahead of him.  He cruises ahead of me on his Wheelies, and I notice his cigarette hanging out of the mouth.  Ass-Bag drops his cigarette into the receptacle as he wheels into the store.

Final Contact:  Ass-Bag checks out ahead of me in line.  He is buying Red Bull and a Slim Jim.  Wheels out of store.  

He's cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I only have one question for this so called "major ass bag" was he driving the new body style camaro or the old school camaro?