Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Much Does Mitch Love Nonpareils?

Mitch's parents were on vacation at the Jersey shore for the last week.  They brought back with them candy from Douglass Fudge, the best candy store on the boardwalk.  Heck, maybe anywhere.  It is to die for.  They generously brought us butter crunch, fudge, and nonpareils.  

He says this to me tonight while we're cleaning up the kitchen:

"I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.  Stay the (bleep) away from my nonpareils."

He's so sweet.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Will Mitch think less of me when I admit that I have no idea what those are? And I like to consider myself a candy aficionado.

Katie said...

Boston & I googled them. Boston is even from the East Coast and didn't know what they were!

By the way, they look delicious. No wonder Mitch is such a psycho about them.

Anonymous said...

Picture?

Anonymous said...

Think...giant, round snow caps...made with really good chocolate!!