Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You

Dear Aunt Katie,

Thank you very much for coming to spend the week with me!  I am so glad that we got to spend that much one-on-one time together.  You made me laugh so hard!  I know you took lots of pictures, and so I'm going to show them off.  You should be a professional photographer.  

Sorry I spent most of the week having diarrhea.  I know that you did not have fun changing all of those poopy diapers and outfits.  Oh, and sorry we got you sick.  You can blame Mommy.  

Love, Gizmo







1 comment:

Katie said...

Dear Gizmo,

You're very welcome! I had a wonderful time with you, even if we went through a lot of outfits each day. Maybe soon I'll forgive your mommy :)

I miss you giving me good morning kisses, but luckily I can watch you do it anytime I get sad!

Have your mom and dad sing your new changing table song for me... G-G-G, G-G-Giana...

Love,
Aunt Katie