Minnesota. What!
That video makes me laugh, and I thought it would make Pa cry laughing!
So fun to see her in the high-chair!!!! It's amazing how far she's come in her raspberries just in the week since I was there!!! Miss her already :)
Her face is priceless. Lookin' so big in your highchair, G!
Super cute! I love the face she makes when she's doing her raspberries- it's so scrunchy and adorable!
that high chair looks HUGE!!!!! Miss her so much..give her hugs and kisses for me!!!
PULL MY FINGER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!Pa Poke
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That video makes me laugh, and I thought it would make Pa cry laughing!
So fun to see her in the high-chair!!!! It's amazing how far she's come in her raspberries just in the week since I was there!!! Miss her already :)
Her face is priceless. Lookin' so big in your highchair, G!
Super cute! I love the face she makes when she's doing her raspberries- it's so scrunchy and adorable!
that high chair looks HUGE!!!!! Miss her so much..give her hugs and kisses for me!!!
PULL MY FINGER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!
Pa Poke
Post a Comment