OK, are you ready to help?
I have entered Gizmo in a Cutest Baby Contest, sponsored by one of our local newspapers, the Star Tribune. She is by far one of the cutest of the 2000 entries, but for her to win I need all of you blog readers out there to help.
Here is the link to her picture:
(You can also go on the Star Tribune web site, click on Cutest Baby Contest, and search for "Giana" to find her picture.)
They are showing 200 pictures every day for the next two weeks, but I'm not sure of the day that Gizmo's picture will show up. When her picture is posted for voting, we'll only have ONE DAY to vote. As soon as I see her picture, I'll post so you can go online and vote. The top five winners from each day will move on to the semi-finals. Then you'll need to vote again, and maybe a third time for the final round.
Did I mention that first prize is $1000? So you can't slack off and let others do the voting for you. YOU need to vote!
Who knows? If she wins, maybe she'll be ready for the pageant circuit.....but we'll need to work on slimming down those baby thighs first.
Gizmo (and her mommy and daddy) thank you, Blogosphere!
3 comments:
can't wait!! can we only vote once? and of course she is the cutest baby in MN!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know when her picture comes up. I will have all of my friends vote because Gizmo is by far the cutest baby out of all of the entiries!
I love that you've become "that mom". Bring on the TLC reality series!
Post a Comment