Friday, June 5, 2009

Training Update #3 - now with more quippy goodness!

Had test #2 this morning; I passed all 9 sections and missed a total of 3 questions out of 37.

Here's some actual quotes from class today:

Instructor: "When apportioning real property taxes after the sale of a house, you have to add up the number of days the seller owned the house. So, 31 days for January plus 28 days for February, etc..."

Classmate: "WAIT! WAIT! Will we be given the number of days in each month on the test?"

I was dumbfounded.


This is what I stare in class. Tools of the trade: multiple binders of Training Materials, company issue Laptop, 0.7 mm Skilcraft mechanical pencil, BA II Plus Business Analyst calculator. Off screen: Styrofoam cup of Sweet Tea.


This is the building I'm in from 8:00-4:30 every day.

2 comments:

Tina said...

It all looks like so much FUN! And by fun, I mean tedious and dull. But I'm glad you love it - work hard Mitch!

Jersey Girl said...

If I wasn't so happy that you have a job...I'd be really unhappy with the way my taxes are being used for your training classes!! It seems to me...that they could speed things up a bit and get you home sooner!! But they didn't ask me...Oh Well!! Love you.
PS.Remember...30 days hath September...