Here was my not-so-fun, stress-filled day:
1. Got up to go to work - last day with kids (that's the greatest part of the day!). No water in the basement (also a good thing). Found out that my current school district doesn't know their heads from their asses, and that they still have not decided on a schedule for next year. Which means, they don't know what their music needs are, which means they can't offer me a job yet. All this was supposed to be done two months ago. I'm beyond annoyed and have moved to pissed off.
2. Came home after doing some quick grocery shopping. While putting away the groceries, had my weird heart thing. This episode lasted for 30 minutes, but thankfully stopped right before I was going to call 911. Thank God for Lizzie McGuire, who took care of me despite a little lady who was ready for her nap. Thanks, Lizzie. I owe you!
3. Had an interview that I feel went only mediocre - I didn't feel on top of my game after the heart thing, was still mad about my current district, and didn't feel like the questions they asked would help them decide who the best candidate for the job would be. Annoying.
There was a little bit of laughter in this no-good, very-bad day - check out Boston's latest story below. It's real, hard-hitting journalism coming straight out of Chambana.
Here's to hoping tomorrow goes better.
3 comments:
I'm glad I could help out - that's what friends/neighbors are for! I'm glad you're feeling better, and don't forget that Lizzie is here if you need anything. :) Although I'm not very good with plumbing...
Lizzie McGuire
I am sure tomorrow will be a better day! Keep that smile on your face. See you soon!
Oh, that goose story was too much. And Jersey Girl & I were worried about not having a life because we read too many blogs. Looks like we're a step up on some of the residents of Chambana! Good reporting, Matt. Emmy worthy material!
(Seriously, though, Crystal Lake Park was probably may favorite off campus spot to visit.)
Post a Comment