While enjoying a gelato after dinner in the West Village area of Dallas, we saw a camera crew and asked what was going on. Big mistake. Huge. Pretty much wish I could go back in time and erase it from my memory.
"Mothers and Daughters of Dallas - it's a new reality show on Style network!"
I would have sworn the mother was being filmed for What Not To Wear.
6 comments:
Jersey Girl
said...
Dear Pokmom, I do believe that Mitch and Tina owe us a lifetime of gratitude for not giving the fashion police reason to come after us!!!I think that what happens in Dallas SHOULD stay in Dallas...and not start any new fashion trends...that outfit is tragic!! And yes folks, you DID hear it from me!!
Dear Mrs. Not to worry...unless the fashion police are headed north from Big D. Besides...you're safe as long as Shortcake and Punkin are in their farmer outfits. All eyes will be on those 2 cute things!
Oh Jersey Girl.... i have already traumatised Tina with our homemade matching "Mommy and me" outfits when I was pregnant with winnie!!! but they were so so cute at the time!!!
6 comments:
Dear Pokmom,
I do believe that Mitch and Tina owe us a lifetime of gratitude for not giving the fashion police reason to come after us!!!I think that what happens in Dallas SHOULD stay in Dallas...and not start any new fashion trends...that outfit is tragic!! And yes folks, you DID hear it from me!!
Thanks for that advice, Jersey Girl. I guess I should go change. :)
Dear Mrs.
Not to worry...unless the fashion police are headed north from Big D. Besides...you're safe as long as Shortcake and Punkin are in their farmer outfits. All eyes will be on those 2 cute things!
Oh Jersey Girl....
i have already traumatised Tina with our homemade matching "Mommy and me" outfits when I was pregnant with winnie!!! but they were so so cute at the time!!!
Pokmom - I will expect pictures of this adorableness next Saturday. I'm sure the guests would LOVE to see those!
Uh, no pictures, please. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment